BCUBE COMPLIANCE DELIVERY PLATFORM
COMPLIANCE DELIVERY PLATFORM
BCube Compliance Delivery Platform (CDP) is a new paradigm to implement rules across any jurisdiction, regulatory agency, industry type and demonstrate compliance. It is the only complete End to End Compliance Solution that addresses the 3 major challenges of compliance implementation and management. These challenges include.
- Regulatory content management
- Rule assessment & implementation management
- Demonstration of compliance
The CDP leverages open standard technology, is easily deployed in any cloud environment and seamlessly integrates with other enterprise systems. This creates a centralized hub of compliance data and delivers outstanding value, with simple easy-to-use apps, end to end traceability, and a critical firm-wide view of your entire compliance program.
- Rule content repository. Full integration of rules and updates in the eCFR, Federal Register and Agency websites. The CDP automatically tracks rule modifications and provides content updates.
- Agency centric content delivery - Subscription includes all the rules published by the selected agency(s) in the CFR, related agency published guidance, supporting authority, etc. This ensures access to all the rule content you need to create and maintain a comprehensive compliance program.
- Full compliance lifecycle coverage - Manage rules, assess shortfalls, create gaps, implement solutions and demonstrate compliance. Enables you to trace all elements of the entire compliance lifecycle back to the rule.
- Demonstrate compliance easily - Single source of compliance data to demonstrate your good faith compliance effort across any rule.
- Role-based access & workflow - Regulated access and tiered permissioning to shared or restrict apps and or content at the project or section level.
- Open APIs - Allows seamless integration with enterprise systems and software like Sharepoint or Excel.
Perform gap analysis across key compliance measures and all applicable rules. Remediate gaps across organizational silos.
Create and manage business requirements to address the resolution of gaps. Requirements can be easily traced to the rule and gap analysis.
Provides superior evidence management. Upload and attach documents by rule sections, gaps or business requirements. CDP updates links when updated evidence is attached