BCube Analytics Inc simplifies audit and compliance processes with end-to-end, multiple organization collaborative workflows. Our solutions are made available to our Clients as a SaaS or a private deployment. We are currently scaling up and are seeking an experienced Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to join us in this mission.
The ideal candidate will lead and manage company initiatives that drive new business development and nurture business partner relationships during this critical stage in the company’s future. This candidate will be organized and focused with strong communication skills and the ability to think critically, plan strategically and execute our collective vision.
- Identify and cultivate partnership opportunities.
- Formulate and execute strategic plans to expand sales, marketing, partnerships.
- Develop new relationships to grow business and help the company expand.
- Develop new customer segments with the goal of boosting revenue.
- Manage end-to-end sales processes from lead generation to customer acquisition.
- Identify and resolve issues across the marketing/sales and account management functions.
- Think critically when planning to assure project success.
- MBA, Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years prior industry-related sales and business development experience in one or more of GRC, Audit Technology, Risk Management, Internal Audits or related areas.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies.
- Experience in managing all the phases of contract negotiation - internal and external.
- Focused, disciplined and goal-oriented.
Compensation: A compensation package consisting of Salary + Benefits + Equity will be offered to the ideal candidate.
Please write to us at email@example.com with your CV.