(Last Modified: June 2017)
The content provided and presented in the documents, projects and related products provided by BCube Analytics Inc. is derived from various sources including the daily Electronic Code Federal Register (e-CFR), (www.ecfr.gov/) and Federal Register (FR), State and Local governmental agencies and other sources. These are not official, legal editions of the e-CFR or FR and or other regulations and information provided, and do not replace the official print or electronic versions of the e-CFR or FR or other laws, regulations or other information published by the various sources. Each e-CFR or FR document posted includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file. (FDsys.gov). For complete information about, and access to, official publications and services, go to the (OFR.gov) website.
Important Information Regarding the Electronic Code Federal Register publications used as source documents for BCube Analytics projects.
- The Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR) is a current, daily updated version of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). It is not an official legal edition of the CFR. The e-CFR is an unofficial editorial compilation of CFR material and FEDERAL REGISTER amendments. The Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) annual edition is the codification of the general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the departments and agencies of the Federal Government produced by the Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Publishing Office.
- The Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) has authorized the National Archives and Records Administration's (NARA), Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Publishing Office (GPO) to develop and maintain the e-CFR as an informational resource pending ACFR action to grant the e-CFR official legal status. While every effort has been made to ensure that the e-CFR is accurate, those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against the official editions of the CFR, FEDERAL REGISTER, and List of CFR Sections Affected (LSA), all available online at www.fdsys.gov. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the e-CFR editorial compilation does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
- The OFR updates the material in the e-CFR on a daily basis. Generally, the e-CFR is current within two business days. The current update status is displayed at the top of all e-CFR web pages.
- Starting on January 1, 2015, each update that is posted to the e-CFR by the OFR is captured and can be retrieved along with the most current e-CFR data. The previous e-CFR material is clearly identified and separated for the reader to avoid any confusion with current material.
How are editorial errors accounted for in the e-CFR?
- The e-CFR Corrections Compilation lists editorial errors made by the OFR in processing e-CFR amendments. The Corrections Compilation cites the CFR title and section affected, the corrective action taken, the "current as of" date the error occurred, and the "current as of" date the error was corrected.
- Errors made by issuing agencies are not reflected in the Corrections Compilation table. Agencies correct their errors by publishing CFR amendment documents in the FEDERAL REGISTER. Those changes are integrated into e-CFR in the same manner as other amendments. Agency correction documents are generally styled as "final rule corrections" or "technical amendments.
Important Information Regarding the Federal Register publications used as source documents for BCube Analytics projects
- This site displays a "Web 2.0" version of the daily Federal Register ("Federal Register 2.0" or FR2). It is not an official legal edition of the Federal Register, and does not replace the official print version or the official electronic (PDF) version on GPO's Federal Digital System (FDsys.gov).
- The articles posted on this site are HTML renditions (based on XML) of published Federal Register documents. Each document posted on the site includes a link to the corresponding official PDF file on FDsys.gov. This edition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov will remain an unofficial informational resource until the Administrative Committee of the Federal Register (ACFR) issues a regulation granting it official legal status. For complete information about, and access to, our official publications and services, go to the (OFR.gov) website.
- The OFR/GPO partnership is committed to presenting accurate and reliable regulatory information on FederalRegister.gov with the objective of establishing the XML-based Federal Register as an ACFR-sanctioned publication in the future. While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on FederalRegister.gov is accurately displayed, consistent with the official PDF version on (FDsys.gov), those relying on it for legal research should verify their results against an official edition of the Federal Register. Until the ACFR grants it official status, the XML-based rendition of the daily Federal Register on FederalRegister.gov does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
As noted, other supplementary information is derived from numerous official and unofficial sources. These include but are not limited to, web sites and publications of the various regulatory agencies of the United States, State and Local Agencies as well as other sources. Any BCube Compliance Delivery Platform (CDP) "project(s)" and the information provided therein are not official, legal editions of this regulatory or supplemental information. Electronic links are provided for the various sources of information. It is the sole responsibility of the user to review and determine the accuracy and completeness of the information provided. It is also the sole responsibility if the user to review and determine the accuracy of the segmentation and linkage of supporting information to the specific regulatory sections that have been provided for the user's convenience .
The structuring and segmentation of regulation(s), regulatory text, related supplemental information and the linking and segmentation of any and all information to specific section(s) and subsection(s) of the regulation(s) is subject to interpretation. It is the sole responsibility of the user to review, evaluate and determine the accuracy, propriety and applicability of this information and the related segmentation and linkage to specific regulatory text and or sections . The content as provided does not represent any official segmentation of, or linking of commentary, footnotes or supporting textual content to specific regulatory sections or text, and does not replace, nor is it intended to replace, any official interpretation(s) published in the Federal Register, the Code of Federal Regulations by the Supervisory Agencies or any other official sources in any form.
While every effort has been made to ensure the material as presented, from the original source(s), is accurately displayed, segmented, linked and consistent with the official PDF version(s) as published on various official sites like (FDsys.gov). It is the sole responsibility of the user or anyone relying on these materials, content, segmentation or linkage provided in these documents, software, project(s) or any product or service provided by bCube Analytics, for legal research, regulatory implementation, validation, demonstration of, or proof of compliance or any other purpose, to verify the applicability, segmentation, linkage and accuracy of the information by comparing the regulatory text, against the official edition of the Federal Register, The Code of Federal Regulations, Official Commentary, Guidance and other miscellaneous related documents and sources provided in the official editions. It is the sole responsibility of the user to review and ensure they understand, verify and perform an independent evaluation and validation of the accuracy, applicability and reasonableness of the segmentation and linkage of any commentary, footnotes, guidance, e-CFR, FR and any supporting information to the specific regulatory section(s) or subsection(s) .
The content in this document or any document provided by bCube Analytics does not have official status and does not provide legal notice to the public or judicial notice to the courts.
BCube Analytics CANNOT Determine which Regulations, Guidance, Agency publications or any other information applies to a user's organization and or the legal, regulatory or other obligations, of any type, the user may have now, in the future or in the past. It is the sole responsibility of the user to determine the Laws, Regulations, Guidance, other Agency publications or any other information and or requirements that applies to its operations, business lines and subsidiaries and that must be implemented, complied with or updated under any applicable law, Agency mandate or any other legally or non-legally binding requirement for which the organization is responsible .
It is the sole responsibility of the user to determine the proper, interpretation, design, implementation, operation, modification and maintenance of any systems, processes, documentation, testing, validation or related activities in order to comply with any and all applicable regulatory or Agency requirements, laws and or other obligations or purposes .
Every effort is made to provide all the applicable content and documentation applicable for a specific project. However, it is the sole responsibility of the user to determine, which laws, regulations, Agency publications, mandates, Official publications issued by any and all governmental agencies, governing bodies, Courts of competent jurisdiction or any other body having legal jurisdiction over the organization, should be included in a bCube "project(s)" offering. If the user wants any additional information or documentation it may be provided upon request at the sole discretion of BCube Analytics.com .
BCube Analytics and its employees do not provide regulatory consulting advice, legal advice or legal representation. Users should consult with legal counsel of its choice to obtain legal advice and other professionals who provide compliance consulting services.