PARTNERSHIP BUSINESS MODELS
Partner with BCube using any of the following 3 models. No matter which model you select, it will increase your productivity, allow you to deliver superior results, improve your bottom line and increase client retention.
Partnership Business Model
Bulk Licensing (BLK)
Bulk Licensing is the simplest model for a consulting firm/consultant to gain access to the BCube Compliance Delivery Platform. As a BLK partner, we provide preferred pricing for your clients and a number of licenses that you allocate to your clients as needed. Simply purchase the number of licenses you need and as you implement projects assign them to your clients. Your staff always has access to use the CDP for service delivery.
- The automatic segmentation of regulatory content will save you about 80 man hours per 100 pages of regulations. If you implement 1000 pages of regulation, assuming a staff cost of $80 per hour, that's a $56,000 saving
- Saving just 30 minutes per day in research time and in formulating a compliant approach will significantly improve staff productivity, save $000's in time and improve results.
- Structured Data, easy entry, superior evidence management, access and visibility over project information across the entire organization, improves oversight and control, saves time, effort and money.
- Add section level approval and control and a 3-line of defense framework and validation, audit and supervisory reviews are made fast and simple.
Consultant Portal (CPT)
Includes all benefits of the Bulk Licensing model but with the CPT, you can develop a standardized custom solution for a regulation that incorporates the expertise of your SME's and empowers even your junior level staff with their expertise and insight.
Our pre-configured survey solutions can generate the bulk of the required work-product assessment for any regulatory engagement. And once developed, a rule survey can be deployed across your entire client base cutting 00's or 000's of hours to deliver a consistent yet comprehensive assessment. The time, effort and cost saved is limited only by the number of clients implementing the rule. The Consultant Portal offers you:
- Dedicated cloud infrastructure
- The ability to pre-define draft regulatory solutions using surveys and other integrated applications.
- Solution to increase your quality control and streamlines delivery of services
- Customizable solutions to improve Client Based Analytics
- All the benefits derived from the Bulk Licensing Model.
- With our survey approach to the various assessment engagements, you can leverage the expertise of SME's and improve the productivity of your junior staff. Instead of starting fresh in every engagement, your staff can use the questionnaire approach and save about 4-6 weeks per engagement. You save 00's of man hours in every project, while improving your work product and productivity, empower junior staff and increase your capacity to service more clients.
- Efficient delivery of on-going validation services will generate additional profits.
- Create industry level trend analysis that provide industry insight as well as opportunities for proactive business generation and helps ensures client retention.
Branded Portal (BPT)
Includes all benefits of the Bulk Licensing and Consultant Portal. Plus, strengthens your position as the preferred provider of effective, value packed solution by white branding your services with your firm's logo. This not only allows you to take advantage of all the benefits of the BCube ecosystem but also helps you deliver your customized solution with your unique brand. Drive additional engagements, increase client retention and strengthen your brand recognition.
- Delivers all the benefits of the consultant portal under your own unique brand.
- Provides the ability to create unique, branded applications, to further differentiate your firm's services without any costly IT infrastructure or lengthy product development cycle.
- Increase the scope of your solution offerings
- Improve brand recognition and client retention.
A COMPARISON OF THE THREE BUSINESS MODELS ARE AS LISTED BELOW.
Table 1: Consultant Partnership Business Model COMPARISON
|Capabilities||Bulk Licensing (BLK)||Consultant Portal (CPT)||Branded Portal (BPT)|
|C-Intake Manager (Segmented regulatory content & authority, rule updates, additional consultant licenses per client per project)|
|C-Gap Manager (Additional consultant licenses per client per project)|
|Cloud and Administrative Support|
|Client Management Fee Rebate|
|Operational Survey - Rule based compliance assessment|
|Vendor Survey - Rule based compliance assessment|
|Risk Analysis Survey- Rule based risk assessment|
|Infrastructure - cloud based consultant portal|
|Advanced Analytics (Client universe)|
|White label: Surveys and other enterprise functional applications|
The CDP lowers the cost of implementing a compliance project for both you and your clients. It can be used either remotely or on-site.
Content: Our regulatory projects provide structured rule text segmented at the section and paragraph level; linked supporting authority; rule history and updates. This eliminates the need for your staff to source, segment and load regulatory text into Excel or some other tool. The segmentation process saves about 80 man hours per 100 pages of regulation. The time to research an approach will be significantly reduced especially if you have a large team and the project spans several months.
Rule Updates: If there are rule updates, the system will update the project, but the history and commentary from prior versions will remain visible which is invaluable.
Simple User Interface: With split-screen display, you can view the text in the eCFR and the updates in the Federal Register on one screen. The system has 4 levels of 1-click navigators and a powerful word search - so there isn't any time wasted in locating a section or paragraph.
Rule-based Surveys: The customizable rule-based surveys utilize a number of rule based questions that address the requirements in the rule, and based on the client's answers a draft "current state and "pillar" level gaps (governance, policies & procedures, systems, data, controls, testing, reporting, validation, training and documentation) are provided. You can incorporate your SME's expertise into this solution and empower your junior-most staff to be more productive. This analysis can be transferred to the Gap-Manager to produce a draft impact/gap analysis. The survey can be deployed across your entire client base, saving 00's if not 000's of hours.
Gap/Impact Analysis & Assessments: The CDP Gap-manager also lets you quickly enter or maintain, current states, gaps and remediation plans. Entries are automatically linked to the appropriate section so there are no mapping errors.
Evidence Management: Upload your compliance evidence documents (any office document, PDF, Multi-media Files, etc.) and attach it to your current state(s), gap(s) or implementation tasks. All your evidence is in available a single location and right at the section level to demonstrate compliance. When the document evolves, just update the document and the links will point to the latest version of the document. You have all the information at your finger-tips to demonstrate compliance.
Workflow & Security: In addition to the benefits of using a secure application, the section level Role Based Access Control (RBAC) provide you the required security at infrastructure level as well as application level. In addition, it also supports a 3 lines of defense validation and approval framework and even has a full audit trail. With all the information, and system support, the review, approval and validation processes are made easy, and so is the demonstration of a good faith compliance effort - all this on a secure cloud.
Evidence Management: We also offer a training module and associated consulting services to support your service delivery.
So if you are a Consultant, CPA or Law Firm, and provide compliance services you can partner with BCube Analytics to take advantage of our content rich ecosystem to enhance your service delivery, capacity, bottom line and client retention. And if you are a GRC provider you can partner with us and we can build a customized feed to import the structured and linked regulatory content into your tool.
Steps to Operationalize the Relationship between the Consultant and BCube Analytics
So, why wait? Contact us...! now…
FOR GRC SOLUTION PROVIDERS:
As a GRC solution provider, your critical issue is to demonstrate how your clients can increase the ROI associated with your GRC. BCube can provide a simple customized process to upload regulatory content and proprietary information from the BCube CDP. This eliminates the time consuming and costly manual entry process, eliminates human error and helps the client leverage the effectiveness of your GRC. A win-win solution that will help your client increase their productivity, improve their satisfaction and help ensure retention of your product.
Don't delay contact us...! and see how the bCube Compliance Delivery Platform can help streamline and improve your compliance service delivery, your bottom line, client satisfaction and retention.