CDP's easy-to-use interface saves time and, result effective solution… Intuitive tools… Saves significant time and effort… Produces superior results and can reduce regulatory risk.
Gap Manager. Create a structured gap analysis that supports the gaps & remediation for the pillars of compliance (and organisational silos.
Business Requirements Manager. Manage business requirements across an end-to-end lifecycle of implementation and compliance. Link requirement to any rule section, gap or compliance pillar to generate end-to-end traceability.
Documents Manager. Upload documents and attach them to one or more rule sections, gap analyses or requirements. CDP automatically updates links when newer versions are updated.
Easily access content with 1-click navigators:
Project navigator is a central hub that gives a view of all projects and rulesets.
The Part-Section navigator provides quick and easy access any rule section, rule updates of project-relevant information.
Paragraph Navigator take you directly to any section or sub section in a rule.
Application and data security is of paramount importance to BCube. CDP employs the highest security standards prevalent in the industry:
- PCI Compliant Servers: Strong access control mechanisms protects confidential and non-private data
- Daily malware scanning & Continual monitoring of programs and data against external threats.
- Data encryption: Protects data during storage and transition.
- SSL Certificate: Provides secure, encrypted communications between browser and servers
- Multiple Secured Server Backup: Explicit Secured Data Backup to ensure data availability and disaster recovery.
- ISO 27001 compliant: Highest standards of global information security management.
- Class 4 Data Centers ensures all cloud components are fully fault-tolerant and security zones are compartmentalized.
Your data is secure with the CDP. We can also deploy customized security measures to meet any additional requirements.